Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Arrangements


Memorial Services for Beulah Butcher Heavilin

Thursday, August 28, 2008
at
College Wesleyan Church, Marion Indiana
Visitation - Noon until 2:00 PM
Memorial Service 2:00 PM


Saturday, August 30, 2008
at
Burr Wesleyan Church, Hillsboro Wisconsin
Visitation - 1:00 PM until 2:00 PM
Memorial Service 2:00 PM
Interment to follow at Burr Cemetery

5 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Blessings and comfort, Friend.

Jessica said...

Thinking of you and sending prayers your way as you celebrate the life of your mom.

nancygrayce said...

I'm thinking of you and your family!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

My peace be with you all.

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Thank you for posting the information re: your mother's services. You are all in my prayers.