Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back at the "Ranch"


Mackinley waited patiently while Papoo took a short nap. (You've already seen plenty of Papoo nap pictures on this blog, so none today.)

Then it was out to the deck to play in the water.


Amazing how much fun a kid can have with a one dollar Wally World toy!!!!

He got so wet - - -


He had to wear one of Uncle Kyle's old shirts home!!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

And he wore it until he went to bed!