Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Family Fun


Nephew Dustin holding Piper. Piper says: "What a big NOSE you have!"


Awwwwww Dustin - - - you've got the touch!!!!


Kayla and Dustin "borrowing" Piper for a nice little family shot.


Our second child and oldest son, Kelly.


B-I-L Joe hiding from my camera.


Kelly, getting a little "help" with his homework for his New Testament College class. (Interpretation: getting us to answer the questions FOR him.)


And now it's time to head home. WOW Dustin, you were QUITE paternal today, weren't you????

10 comments:

Keri said...

I loved seeing Mackinley and Dustin McKINLEY (Little Macky's namesake!) hanging out!

Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

Such cute pictures and what a special time together! I love Kayla's hair....if she reads this! Where is Kelly in school? New Testament? Pretty sure that was NOT my favorite class! HAHA

Keetha Broyles said...

Kelly is in school in Ft. Wayne at Concordia, which is a Lutheran school. The hours there were easier for him to fit into his work schedule.

Dustin and Kayla said...

hmmm maybe dustin should just be a parent! ;)

Keetha Broyles said...

I was trying real hard not to say something of that very kind, Kayla!!!

Anonymous said...

what am I sposed to do when a little person brings me his shoes and sits on my lap, tell him he smells and leave me alone?

Anonymous said...

grandpa is MORE than amazing



Keri, your kids are awesome

Keetha Broyles said...

So Dustin, when will you and Kayla be having some awesome kids to PLAY with Keri's????

Gerson & Betsy said...

So, if Kelly was studying New Testament, what was Greg studying? Is there something special about that spoon? :)

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Betsy!!! I don't think he was actually studying his spoon, I think he was in the zone of listening to the question and thinking up the answer. BUT - - -you're right, it LOOKS like he's a student of the plastic spoon.