Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Joy and Tears


Thank GOODNESS my college team won, the Wisconsin Badgers beat the Thundering Herd of Marshall 51 - 14 on Saturday.

Because, my NFL team bit the dust. Colts lost to the Bears 13 - 29 last night.

.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY!

Actually, I was shocked!

Char said...

Oh, the emotional ups and downs of football season.

I can't find my blog said...

I'm so in touch with this.

Congrats to the Badgers!

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for you to post on the FB scores of yesterday.

Did you watch Brett the Jet ?
At least his team won !

Sad face for Peyton & his gang, though. :-(

Keetha said...

Don't you just love football season? We went to a Miss. State game in Starkville Saturday - it was so much fun!

Lone Butterfly said...

I cried over the Colts...seriously - was Peyton shook up about Brady's injury? I can understand it might be a scary thought for a quarterback, but for the team to fall apart...and to the BEARS of all people....

**sniff sniff**

Keetha Broyles said...

To all the above commenters:

1) Thanks for noticing my little football diatribe.

2) Peyton still does not feel well following his surgery. He has lost weight because the antibiotic he's been on has taken away his appetite. Let's HOPE that is all that's wrong and he will improve.

3) I guess we can't win ALL the time - - - but losing is OH SO PAINFUL.

4) YES I did see Brett the Jet - - - and I say YIPPEE for him. I TRIED to find a good photo of him in his Jets jersey to post, but haven't found it yet.