Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mackinley and Papoo Stuff


Saturday Mackinley was able to spend "quality" time with Papoo. You know the kind - - - where Papoo teaches Mackinley the major lessons of life.


Lesson #1: Zippy pants are very important. This is how they work.


Lesson #2: It is important as the King of your Castle, to walk the boundaries. Always keep your eyes open for possible intruders, and be sure you have your coffee mug in hand.


Lesson #3: Big trucks make you a real man.


Learn to feel right at home in them.


Be very careful when exiting, it's a LONG way down to the ground.


Lesson #4: You can never spend too much time in your garage.


This is where all the important "stuff" goes.


4 comments:

grammy said...

What a precious little story & pictures of "quality" time with Papoo!!!

What a glorious weekend...football and grandkids. Doesn't get any better than that...right Keetha??? (Except the Colts losing, and that had to be difficult)!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Well, it did get a LITTLE bit better when Mackinley LOVED watching football with me and shouted "touch-a-down"

Keri said...

I love this!!! Too funny.

Keetha Broyles said...

I love the picture where Macky is following Papoo around in the driveway!!!

And go figure - - - they're both wearing the SAME color. (Gator Blue)