Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, September 1, 2008

More Old Home Week



Our friends Jim and Connie own this lovely little putt putt course.


Today was the last day it will be open this season. Shortly after I took this picture several families arrived to play.


We stood around and visited instead of playing.


Then we lined up to wait for some ice cream.


Which Jim dished up with a smile. :-)

No comments: