Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Taking a 12 Hour Blogging Break - - -

To indulge in my OTHER passion - - -

Watching NCAA football!!!

Stay tuned for updates - - -

Whether you are interested or not.

:-)

Nope, can't break from blogging - - - too much football to talk about!!!!! Check out these news scoops:

Unranked Ole Miss beat (4) FL IN THE SWAMP - - - 31 - 30!!!!


And this is what the Gator fans looked like after that!

Unranked Maryland beat (20) Clemson AT DEATH VALLEY - - - 20 - 17. I must admit, I'm not too surprised about this one, in fact it was one of my "picks" this week. I've seen the Terps do this to the Tigers before.

At half my Badgers are beating Michigan 19 - 0 IN THE BIG HOUSE. However, this game so far has been a comedy of errors ON BOTH SIDES.

Purdue and Notre Dame playing in the Golden Dome are tied at 14 at the half.

Unranked Navy is beating (16) Wake Forest at Wake 17 - 0 at the half.

Hang on kids - - - the ride isn't over yet for today!!!

.

2 comments:

Indian Lake Papa said...

Some ride wasn't it !!!

Keetha Broyles said...

And still is - - - - GA is getting trounced by that Crimson Tide as we speak.

Penn State has all it can handle with the Fighting Illini.

LSU is NOT walking away EASILY with a win against the Bulldogs of Miss St.

Some NCAA football day!!!