Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bloggy Pay it Forward

.

This is not an April Fool's Joke
I PROMISE!

Someone (or ones) in blogland has started a bloggy pay it forward. Surely you remember the movie by the same name.

Here's how it works in our corner of cyber space:

1) If you want to participate, you need to leave a comment under this post.
2) I will send a surprise to the first THREE folks who comment.
3) If you are one of the three, it will then be your turn to pay it forward in the same manner.

I was honored to be one of the three gift recipients from KBeau's blog, "In the Slow Lane."

About the surprise you will receive from me if you are one of the first three commenters - - - it will not be handmade, but it will be specially chosen with love by me for you. And that is a promise!!!

Hurry up and comment!!!

.

9 comments:

Jewel said...

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Shoemaker Family said...

oooo....pick me...pick me...

haley said...

WOOHOO!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl i would love to participate with you.But my dang ole health.pooey.And now my daughter is having to have gall bladder surgery.When it rains,it pours,huh?...Ann

Keri said...

I'm too late!

Keetha Broyles said...

:-( Sorry Keri!!!

Cass @ That Old House said...

Ah, I am too late for the giveaway...but that's OK -- I was rewarded by a big LAUGH at your comment on the April Food's Day post. Yes, indeed... the dying message on the cellar wall. Oh well, at least I don't have to feed them, too....

My brother in law says that past residents clearly disciplined their children by tossing them down the cellar stairs and leaving them there. Spoken like a man with 4 daughters who's been tempted to do likewise!

And inspired by you I am going to start walking again . . . tomorrow. Hey, it's drizzling today!

Cass

haley said...

well keri you WILL be one of my winners you know... afterall the only people that comment on my blog are you and your mom. and occassionally kayla and angie!


p.s. why do i ALWAYS put an exclamation point at the end of my word verification like i'm typing a sentence or something? lol

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

INtersting!