Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just a Little Mish Mash

.

I'm coming to the end of the blog fodder I collected while in Wisconsin this weekend. Today I just have a little mish mash to share.

First the mish:


North High School in Eau Claire. Who would guess from this subtle hint that they are the Huskies?????

And now for the mash:


While walking through my Uncle Arlan's (Aunt Doris' husband) "home" (He's in assisted living) I spied this really cute tea cup planter. I'd never seen anything quite like it before, so I stopped to snap a couple photos.


I even took a close-up so you could see the cute details.

On my first day blogging after I returned home, guess what I spied on Cynthia's blog, Applestone Cottage???

You guessed it!!!! Another cute tea cup planter - - - this time in polka and dot!!!! Quick, go check it out.

Must be a Wisconsin thing.

.

9 comments:

nancygrayce said...

They need to post a bad dog sign outside the school!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh, a HUGE "Beware of the Dogs" sign would be funny, wouldn't it?!?

Betty Jo said...

Love those teacup planters. What a cute idea! ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think I had one of those back in Chicago. Cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keetha
You can get those teacup planters at Wal-mart in the Garden section....saw some there last week :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Right here in this little ole town????

Anonymous said...

yes Ma'am!!!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I would have never guessed Huskies. HAHAHA! :-)

Keetha Broyles said...

Shocking, isn't it!