Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Westby, Who Are You???

.

(photo from conceptcaching.com)
You have been visiting my blog
from Westby, Wisconsin.
According to my site meter,
You have visited regularly and frequently.

This makes me wonder who you are.
I would so like to hear from you
In my comments or via e-mail
Because - - -

(photo from explorewisconsin.com)
I have deep roots
In Vernon County, Wisconsin.
My mother's family hales from there.
My beloved Burr Camp was there.
Aunts, Uncles, cousins grew up
And farmed the hills there.
I had childhood sword fights there.
Wildcat Mountain State Park is there.
My mother and grandparents are buried there.


(photo from mwt.net)
So please, Mr. or Ms. Westby
Let me know who you are!!!

.

9 comments:

Tonja said...

Hope the 'fess up for you!

Keetha Broyles said...

Not yet - - - but they haven't been on my blog yet since I posted this.

Anne said...

I hope they 'fess up, too. But I wonder how all this works. I often see that I'm tracked on other people's blogs with some little sidebar thing that tells where I came from, and they don't even have the right state! But the curious thing is that they have the town in another state where my uncle lived and is buried. So how does that happen? And it always gives that incorrect city and address when it tracks me.... My server must route through there or something, though that makes no sense since it is a little town....

Will be curious to see if they come forward. It would be cool to connect!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm in Wi but a first time visitor so not me... plus I live near the capitol.

Hope you find out who your visitor is...

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Hoping you find your fellow cheesehead! :-) (Plus now I'm curious...)

j said...

I hope you find out who your 'neighbor' is. And if you happen to know who Franklin TN is, I would love to know too :D

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hope you solve the mystery.

Raise Them Up said...

How fun! I hope you'll post what you find out. Now you have us all just as curious. :)

Kristin - The Goat said...

You are so funny. I really need to update my blog and get some stats. I have no idea who visits or how often.