Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, July 3, 2009

It's Piper Party Friday!!!

.

Photo journal of Piper's First birthday part
(From Sunday 6/28/09)

Hooray it's my birthday party!!!


So THIS is what they call cake


Feels sticky


Looks messy!
I'm a little lady, I don't DO messy.


Pretty pink present


Ooooo - - - I like THIS.


I'll carry it like a purse!


Waving bye-bye or hi-hi


Sportin' my new birthday suit
(Too bad Kamma can't focus her camera!)


.

15 comments:

Lori R. said...

She sure is a cutie... and the matching dresses with big sis, adorable.... 1st birthdays are such a milestone. No baby anymore, now on to big girl stuff!! :)

LV said...

This is just too cute. What precious children. I can see why they are so special to you. Enjoy them while they are little.

Anonymous said...

Aaawww, I LOVE her dress!Happy Birthday Piper!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Happy Birthday, Piper! Ok, I have to know...where did the dresses come from? My girls are in sizes 6x-7 and 2T and it's hard to find matching dresses for these sizes and I'm wondering if I could with this dress!! We are getting pictures next week--HELP!!! Hurry :)

KBeau said...

So cute. Don't you love it when they get into the cake? Who's the little boy in the blue and gold striped shirt? He looks just like you.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She is adorable and I love the dresses.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I'm just two weeks away from seeing my nieces. I can't wait to take blurry photos, watch the kids eat cake and play with empty handle bags :) Great stuff!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Ooops, I also meant to say - Happy First Birthday Piper!!!!! She's such a cutie!

Jewel said...

She is really cute. My niece Leah will be 1 on July 6!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I love how Piper gets nekkid to eat her cake. We should all take her lead on that, LOL!!

A very happy 1st birthday to a very special little lady. :-)

Trish said...

Adorable...and boy is she having a good time!

Shauna said...

CUTE!!! Hope you have a Happy 4th of July weekend :) ♥ HUGS ♥

raxx a day in the life said...

What a sweet post about a sweet little girl! Happy first Piper!!

Julie said...

She is adorable! Happy Birthday Piper!

Nancy said...

Absolutely adorable! The dresses are so darling.