Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

.

I am very THANKFUL for all of you, my bloggy friends. You make blogging the BESTEST hobby in the world. Thanks for your friendship over this past year.

One of my bloggy friends, Miss Cry, posted this graphic today as her thank-you to all of her blogworld. She said we should take it, and I would LOVE to pass it on to you. No strings attached - - - just THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for being there for me all year long.

May the God of all grace and mercy enrich your lives today and from this day forward.

Amen.
.

9 comments:

Lori E said...

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving from Canada.
Our Thanksgiving is in early October but the thankfulness should carry on all year long.

dana said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! First, THANK YOU for that touching comment you left on my post!! I truly appreciated it. Second, I hope you have a magnificent TGiving Day! Third, LOVED the story about Kori---also a lovely girl and a lucky one to have YOU! Wow! Nov. means back to back birthdays at your house!

OK, gotta go deal with a nearly thawed turkey! Dana :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

May you and your family have a beautiful day.

Blasé said...

..and amen!

j said...

Happy Thanksgiving Keetha. I love ya and I'm glad to call you friend.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Thanks Keetha! I hope you and your family had a delightful day. Blogging is the bestest hobby, I totally agree!

That's a lovely graphic - Thanks Miss Cry!

I can't find my blog said...

Amen, friend. Hope you had a great day!

Tonja said...

I so enjoy blogging with you, Keetha. I learn quite a bit about life in another part of the country. But, some things are the same...I think we could be great friends IRL.

But, I would NEVER eat noodles on top of my mashed potatoes!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I am thankful for YOU Keetha!