Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Shouldn't This Be MY Car???

.

One of my students snapped this photo of a Badger-mobile this weekend on his cell phone.

Don't you think I SHOULD have one of these????

.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes that should be your car
christmas is coming up
better tell santa so he can get it ordered

Lori E said...

I think the team should chip in and buy it for you. After all you are their Number 1 fan.

KBeau said...

You need one of those just like I need a Hogmobile. The UofA has a VW Beetle that has been converted to look just like a Razorback. In fact, you see it on the UofA commercial that they do on TV games.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh yes, it would be perfect for you.

Kristin - The Goat said...

What a hoot! I could totally see you driving that car :)

Wait? Is it you in there??? haha

nancygrayce said...

I'll bet your students are pitching in to get this car for you for Christmas!!

Sherry said...

Oh, yes! Just what you need ;)

Anonymous said...

Keetha, Would would you do with it if you had it?????

Tonja said...

Yes, you need it! How cool!

★Carol★ said...

I think it's only right that the Badger organization buy you one, because you are certainly their biggest fan!
Have a great day!
Carol

Keetha Broyles said...

ANONYMOUS: I'D DRIVE AROUND IN IT!

Shannon said...

Wow! Die hard fan right there! You've got the colors down, you just need the logo- get painting sister!

Raise Them Up said...

It took me a moment to "see" the badger. Yes, I think it would suit you just fine.

j said...

I think you just need to put "Auto paint job" on your Christmas list. I think any car could be a Badger-mobile.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

YES!!!!!