Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Miss Swamp Rides Again



(photo from redclay.schoolnet.com)

I went back to Kindergarten today.

Last week it was Second Grade.

Do you think I'm going in the wrong direction?????

Viola Swamp bio.

.

5 comments:

Deven said...

HA! I've read the book and, sadly, been called Mrs. SWAMP for real. It was a class I was subbing in and had to keep very much in line. Obviously the students had read the book... Probably didn't help that it's close to my real name too.

Theresa said...

:) Too cute Mrs. Swamp! Have a blessed day! Love that book!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

It's good to be a child at heart!
Now Keetha, are you packing boxes yet?
Have a great Labor Day Weekend !
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Isn't Kindergarten the BEST?????

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Great!!! Sometimes ya just gotta take two steps back to gain prospective. Love it!!!

God bless ya and have and extraordinary day!!!