Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Destination Unknown

.


We are heading out today into our snowy world on a destination unknown midwinter get-away.

Oh, the destination is KNOWN to us - - - you are the ones in the land of unknownness.

I'll update you on our "doings" a bit later - - -

TTFN!!

.

5 comments:

★Carol★ said...

Beautiful snowy, woodsy shot Keetha! I hope you're heading further North, into the frozen tundra of the Northwoods!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Enjoy!!!!

Kristin - The Goat

Iowa Sunshine said...

enjoy!!! our family used to call it 'vagabonning it' when we had no idea where we were going :) ended up in wisconsin a few times!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a safe drive and a great weekend.

Theresa said...

Oh I love destinations unknown:) Those are the fun trips! Can't wait to see where we are going! Have a blessed day, HUGS!