Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Elephant May Never Forget - - -

.
But I certainly do!

Fisherhubby and I got up bright and early - - - well, really it was DARK and early - - - and hit the road, Jack!

We are already in Marion Indiana, our former hometown, some seven and a half hours away from our new little home.

We stopped in Janesville for a delicious Cracker Barrel breakfast. (I ate ALL that Uncle Herschel had to offer!)

Anyway, now I'm here, staying with Mr. Comfort, and trying to blog. THAT'S when I realized I forgot my little pink pro duo doo-hickey that takes the pictures FROM my camera memory card TO my computer!!!!

So, until I get this problem solved, or go back home - - - whichever comes first - - - you are stuck with just words from me. Oh but hey - - - when one can't have pictures the LEAST one can do is add TONS of links!!!

.

8 comments:

Cortney said...

I love Cracker Barrel...I haven't been to one in over a year. I don't know if they even have one in California.

Theresa said...

Well, as long as I can hear from you... just words with links will be fine:) Enjoy your trip back to your previous hometown! HUGS!

grammy said...

We'll forgive you and know that you will be posting lotsa pix when you return home.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Links are good!!! Enjoy your trip.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!!

Terra said...

Oh how frustrating that you did not bring your doo hickey. LOL. Have a fun journey.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a good trip so far. Hope you are having a wonderful time.

Raise Them Up said...

Did you come back just for our ice storm?? :)