Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Breakfast With the Grans

.


While we were in Marion, our daughter, SIL, and grans spent the night at the hotel with us.

There was much splashing and kicking around in the pool.


The next morning at the hotel breakfast, they kept their daddy busy making hot fresh waffles which they gobbled up with alarming speed!!

.

8 comments:

Janet, said...

Looks like they enjoyed their breakfast. We don't stay in hotels very often, but when we do, I so enjoy it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am sure everyone was happy with that plan for the night. So glad you got to spend time with them.

LV said...

For some reason, kids get more excited staying in a hotel than big folks. These are precious children enjoying a great breakfast with you.

Anonymous said...

Fun for all of you im sure

Kim Sue said...

what cuties!

Jojo said...

Sounds like the perfect breakfast...and I'm not talking about the food.

RuthnJasper said...

Keetha - What LOVELY looking children! They look similar in age to my nephew and niece (they're 6 and 2). Nice to see them eating their breakfasts like little angels! I bet they're really good fun to be around!
R&J xx

Kristin - The Goat said...

I've always been a sucker for those hotel waffles :) Kids love hotel pools, too! So glad you could have some one on one time with them!