Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood - - -

.

Some of you seemed well "taken" with Flat Maggie. Let me just say that she has continued her "romp" through the Northwoods and I am faithfully doing my BEST to document it with my little digi-cam. Once she heads back home to Indiana with Diane, I will post one "Flat Maggie Adventure" post. So - - - hang on - - - it's coming!

In the MEANTIME, you may continue to guess about what wooden thing she was photoed with the other day. I'll just say this - - - NO ONE as of yet has made a correct guess.


Meanwhile, the HUMANS (flat or not - - - you can decide that) on this vacation continue to entertain and be entertained.

We LOVE our various dining "haunts" where we can not only get tasty morsels for our tummies, but sometimes sit out on street side tables and watch the world go by as well.

Greg and Mike, self-appointed comedians, keep us giggling.

More adventures to come - - -

TTFN

.

2 comments:

Terra said...

Hey, it sounds like you are almost having too much fun. Almost, but never too much :)

Keri said...

I'm so glad you're having such a great time. And I love seeing KYLE JOHN on the blog! :)

(I have to be honest...I'm a TAD jealous of all the Dad and FH time you guys are getting since we won't get to see him much!)