Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Badgers Bully The Cornhuskers

.

Despite a rocky start in what I'm calling the "Red and White Bowl", Bucky surged ahead to soundly beat the Huskers 48 to 17.

Welcome to the Big Ten, Nebraska! How do you like us NOW???

Wisconsin quarterback, Russell Wilson, orchestrated the victory like a symphony conductor. I know it's early, but dare we say "Heisman" and "Russel Wilson" in the same breath?


Photo Credit: therepublic.com

.

9 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

She lives, she breaths, oh Yeah!
Hubby was a happy camper too!
Hugs,
Cindy

Tamar SB said...

Good game!! I'm an Oregon Ducks fan by default - happy football season!

Theresa said...

I watched your Badgers play yesterday:) Where have you been so long? Been missing you! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

mzzbev said...

Great college games yesterday! Now when I see the Badger mascot (ESPN yesterday) or hear Wisconsin, I think of you and what a glorious time you must be having!! Happy football season!! Go Flames! :)

Unknown said...

Keetha! I was going to email if you hadn't posted something!! I've missed reading your witty banter!!

Sandy said...

GO WISCONSIN.....Great job...watched a bit of the game between baseball games...YEAH, BREWERS!!!!! Beat the Snakes....And, finally the cheer for this weekend=====GO PACKERS!!!!!
And "Bucky" has an almost look alike in NC STATE'S Badger
Good to see you post something again..Missed you!
Love from Lurker in NC,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're still alive here! Was gettin worried...two jobs???

Kristin - The Goat said...

I actually watched part of this game! I'm a cornhusker though - both my parents are from the Nebraska Big Red state. The sea of red in the stadium made my heart beat fast. Whew! Congrats to your boys, they beat the corncobs, they sure did!

Paula@SweetPea said...

We made Bucky cookies decorated with #16 for hubby to take to work after this game!