Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Little Is Much if God is in It!!!

.

Meet Michele with one "L". Here she is with her hubby and children.

She is one busy lady!!!

BUT - - - she has found the time to start a blog. More about that in a skinny minute.

Michele and I go way back. WAY back. Once I was her counselor at teen camp, then she grew up and was my oldest daughter's counselor at the same camp! (She had to sleep across the door to keep my daughter and her friends from sneaking out - - - but that's a tale for another day - - -)

Still later Michele and I were both teachers at Lakeview Christian school.

There she had the "joy" of being teacher to TWO of the Broyles offspring. They weren't "easy" students, but she loved them anyway. Thank you, Michele.

In fact, she and I BOTH lost our teaching jobs there on the same day when the school board made the painful decision that the middle and high school doors would close for GOOD and not just for summer break a little over a year ago.

Since then the Lord has continued to lead both of us into new and varied paths.

Now Michele has started a blog.

She's telling her story over there.

So far it is quite serious and even poignant. Who knew she could be serious and poignant - - - even all at the same time????

Oh trust me - - - she and her hubby had me laughing SO HARD right out in public at our favorite ice cream haunt one May evening that the other patrons in the place thought we needed a quick trip to the looney bin!!!

But I digress - - - - Michele has started a blog. It is serious and poignant. You will NOT want to miss it.

So, without further ado or digression, I give you LittleIsMuch.

Why not run on over, check it out, leave her a comment, and tell her I sent ya!!!

And while you're there - - - be SURE you scroll down and read the post titled "Recalculating."

You'll thank me later.

Go on - - - - hurry on over.

.

4 comments:

podso said...

read it and .... thank you. Even sent it to a friend!

hishandinmine said...

Aww, thanks, Keetha! That was sweet! Just think...YOU had a part in who I am today! FRIGHTENING?! Yeah, I thought so too! ;-) Love you!!!!

Terra said...

Hi Keetha, yes I will head over to visit your friend Michele with one L's blog. Thanks for the tip. Wow, you each lost your job at the school on the same day. Yikes.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Happy Thanksgiving Keetha and family!
Sweet post indeed and I will check out her blog too!
Hugs to you,
Cindy