Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Reruns - "Live or Memorex?"

.


Today is Sunday again, and you know what THAT means!?! It's time for "Sunday Favorites"!!!

Sunday Favorites are RERUNS, not current posts - - - if you want to participate, just repost something you previously posted "back in the day."

Thanks so much to Chari over at Happy to Design for hosting this meme. You may click on the link to find the rules and see more favorite posts.


Did He or Didn't He?
(First posted on 9/25/08)


Our son Kelly - - - you simply cannot get ahead of him mentally. You simply cannot outsmart him.

This is the kid who when he was three wrote a sign "Rocks for sale 5c" (Only it was a cent sign which I can't find on my keyboard) and stuck it in a bucket of plain old limestone gravel. When I saw what he was doing I said, "You can't sell those pieces of gravel." He replied "Uh huh!!" and held out his little fist to show me three nickels!!!!!

That's Kelly.

(My word, he was only THREE - - - I should have KNOWN we were in for a LONG ride.)

Well - - - he went to Vegas last weekend with his girlfriend and this picture is what he put on his Facebook when they returned:


Now the question is: Is it real or an elaborate hoax????? You know - - - live or Memorex?

We all LOVE Cathy. We all would LOVE this to be real.

So - - - is it simply a joke, a hoax to get our hopes all up and then dash them to shreds with a big "Gotcha," or - - - -

Is the joke that it is actually REAL and he wants us to all THINK it's a joke so he can say "gotcha" when we don't believe it.

It's a joke - - - one way or the other - - - but which way???????

Vote Real or Hoax in the comments.

And as soon as we figure out the truth, I'll let you know!!!


Current Addendum: It was "Memorex." But I'm very happy to report that Kelly and Cathy tied the knot for sure and for real On August 27, 2011. We couldn't be happier!

.

7 comments:

Lori E said...

Sure you can sell rocks...I prefer mine to be the diamond variety.
Glad they actually got hitched...eventually.

Tamar SB said...

Congrats to them all!!

Phyllis said...

Kelly must make your life a lot of fun with all of his antics! Congratulations to the newly married couple, Kelly and Cathy! .....a very cute story to share with us!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I remember selling rocks. I don't think I was three though LOL I was going to say - It's Memorex because I saw the wedding photos recently!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Keetha...

Sooo happy to see you, my friend! What a cute post to revisit! I have a "Kelly" in my family as well...my youngest daughter Jenni! Ohhh my...what that kid didn't think of...when she was growing up. Hmmm...come to think of it...things haven't changed a bit. She really is the "sunshine" in my life! Always has me laughing!

Warmest wishes,
Chari

PS...a big ol' congrats to Kelly and Cathy on their wedding! I guess the photo from Vegas was just the "dress rehersal"! Hehe!

Rebecca said...

Congrats on the real/fake/gotcha wedding!

May said...

It's REAL for sure!! :D