Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

While the Grans are Here Playing with Kamma and Papoo - - -

.


Their momma is busy touching lives in India.

(She's the blond who is talking to all the ladies in one of the video scenes.)

HER momma is proud and has eyes full of tears.


.

6 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh wow! You should be very proud!!

LL Cool Joe said...

And you have every right to be proud. My partner lived in India for 3 months working in an orphanage. It was a life changing experience.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You should be very proud! She has a wonderful heart.

Ann in the UP said...

Very heartwarming. I'm proud of all of them and I don't even know them!

Vidya Sury said...

God bless you and your daughter. Hugs! Which part of India?

Mark O Wilson said...

Beautiful and heartwarming!