Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tomorrow I Have the Gift of Time

.

Tomorrow I do not work at the library.
Tomorrow I do not work at the Shepherd's Loft.
I have one whole day completely off.
Fisherhubby will probably go to "The Pete" to practice his "trade."
I shall have most of one whole entire delicious day

TO MYSELF.

What shall I do with it???


Well, I MIGHT go down and putter around in my FBC.
I still have gran toys to put away from their visit here in June
And College Football Season is just two weeks away
So I need to get my cave READY.
I have one NEW Badger Fan
Item to hang up down there.

I might even work on a jig saw puzzle.


Or, maybe I'll get my College Football Picks games all set up,
I do run TWO of these games you know.

And I'm thinking about adding a third - - -


A girl can never be TOO ready for football season.

Then again, mayhaps I'll just lie around on the couch,
Snooze,
And read a book.

I'll probably blog.

Sounds like heaven.

Whatever I decide to do
It will be a great day.

.

9 comments:

42N said...

By all media reports Wisconsin is a lock for the division and maybe the conference. Tell your boys to play hard, stay out of trouble and they will be bowling in high style come January. We are rebuilding.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I know you love having a day like this!! Enjoy it! hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

What a great day for you! I'll be thinking of you as we dis aggregate test data from last year.....Bleh!

Tracy said...

Big 12 conference here although I think us and the Big 10 should change names since you have 12 and we have 10 teams now.

nancygrayce said...

I say just enjoy! Kick up your feet and relax! :)

Erin said...

There is no greater gift. Well, love I supposed, but time comes in a close second! ;) So what are you up to on your day?

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

I hope whatever you decide, you have a good day.

Mrs4444 said...

With an outfit like that, how can you not have fun? GO BADGERS!

Hey, I just realized we never had our meet-up this summer, and it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Milo has kept me grounded, and with another puppy coming home with us Saturday, it's unlikely I'll be getting anywhere soon! Please let me know if you ever make it up to Green Bay--I would love to meet you for lunch or coffee or something.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope it was a good one!